Location: Irvine, CA
We are looking for an outstanding Recruiter and Placement Manager to manage the recruitment unit at MentorX. Someone excellent at developing strong relationships with companies and matching with the right talents. Someone who thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidate will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and all the functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and their HR counterparts.
- Create recruiting and placement strategy
- Establish and maintain relationships with HRs, campus recruiters, staffing agents to help increase brand exposure and help students land jobs/internships.
- Effectively partner with hiring managers to better understand business needs and market candidates to them
- Follow up with HR leads via phone email and other communication resources
- Design and implement business processes and training materials
- Conduct interviews and screen candidates
- Prior experience managing the full-life cycle candidate recruitment process (source, network, screen, recruit, market and close top tier technology talent) within IT and Non-IT sectors
- 2+ years of quantifiable recruiting or business development experience in staffing or IT consulting companies
- Conduct intake sessions with Hiring Managers, establish process and communication expectations as required
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and non technical candidates
- Experience utilizing traditional and non-traditional recruiting methodologies; Bullhorn & LinkedIn Recruiter a plus
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process.
- Ability to think outside of the box, in order to secure candidate an offer
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and detailed/results oriented
- BA/BS degree or above required
To apply, please send your resume to: [email protected]