Location: on campus
Job Type: Intern
MentorX Corporation (www.mentorx.net) is a cross-border online educational consulting corporation that provides career service for international students in the U.S. Company is looking for driven college students (in sophomore and junior year) who would like to gain marketing skills and expand professional network through leading MentorX’s campus promotion.
Internship will start in mid-September or upon agreed time. Company will provide one-week training prior to work. Candidates will be eligible for officer positions at a MentorX sponsored student club on your campus. Best performing interns will also receive 2017 summer paid internship at the company headquarter in Irvine, California.
· Participate in design, coordination, and execution of on-campus marketing campaigns
· Promote company social media content and assist other digital marketing channels
· Work with company marketing manager to determine appropriate student promotion strategy
· Publicize events and work with MentorX marketing team to raise awareness and drive high level of attendance and participation by targeted audience
· Sophomore or junior
· Fluent in Mandarin and English
· Energetic, up-beat personality
· Comfortable planning and presenting to group of people
· Ability to work independently and within a team environment
· Maintain a professional image and positive attitude at all times
· excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus
No major required
This is more than just a college job — it’s a great opportunity to get your resume off to an incredible start. We will also select best performing students to receive 2017 summer paid internship at the company headquarter in Irvine, California.