MentorX: IT Project Manager (Irvine, CA)
- Manage the execution of MentorX’s information technology-related projects and ensure that projects remain within the prescribed budget, timeline, and goals;
- Create a web-based platform for educational counselling solutions.
- Manage information technology, computer systems, and company website.
- Work with marketing specialists to promote our services and products to targeted viewers based on collected web information.
- Develop a system to automate client inquiries, orders, service delivery, and payment.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Research technology solutions that quickly and precisely accomplish business objectives.
- Prepare reports indicating the status of current and future projects by organizing, gathering, and assessing data and trends in the company.
- Perform MentorX growth engine algorithm development and modelling.
- Design and code back-end website to ensure that web pages, transactions, and the database are running accurately and efficiently;
- Design and code content management systems and tools for company-wide internal usage;
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance;
- Design, run and monitor software tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging;
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other closely related field;
- Proficiency with IT software and languages including MATLAB, C++, SQL, Tableau, Excel, etc.;
- Familiar with technical management, information analysis, data administration;
- Ability to prioritize workload and respond quickly to critical issues.
Job Contact Information:
Apply to MentorX Corporation, 100 Pacifica, Ste 470, Irvine, CA 92618