MentorX: Education Consultant (Irvine, CA)
- Counsel students to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
- Counsel students regarding educational issues, such as course and program selection, class scheduling and registration, school adjustment, truancy, study habits, interview preparation, and career planning.
- Conduct GROW model test for students and set academic and career goals according to their interest and hobbies, experience, advantages and disadvantages.
- Match Students with our Mentors according to their academic need and career plan.
- Communicate with students regularly to talk about their academic and career progress.
- Advise students the currently available job openings and direct them to apply.
- Answer questions from students regarding overseas study and job applications when they have problems or challenges.
- Make informational presentations to students and potential students about employment trend, salary analysis of enterprise in United States and other developments in the industry.
- Master’s degree in Education, Teaching English as a Second Language, or related fields;
- 6 months experience as an Education Consultant;
- Knowledge of general concepts, principles and practices of the U.S. Education System, education counselling and career development;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent organization skills, presentation skills, and analytical skills
Job Contact Information:
Apply to MentorX Corporation, 100 Pacifica, Ste 470, Irvine, CA 92618